Welcome to April 2012! Yes, it’s April Fool’s Day, but this is no foolin’…..this is the real deal. I’ve been living and working in Los Angeles for over 10 years and I am excited begin my new path – Duane Border Design.
Landscape Architecture is evolving and I’m making a commitment to making the art-form an interactive experience to promote environmental responsibility and a sense of romance in everyday life.
A shifting development market, diverse clientele and evolving design techniques are requiring a nimble, flexible and creative practice.
Despite this new reality in the business of landscape architecture the following core principals will never go out of style:
- Create dynamic built environments
- Connect people to one another and the natural environment
- Build a diverse design studio grounded in a deliberate design process?
- Enhance the business, lifestyle and personalities of our clients
- Create personal, enjoyable relationships
- Good design is good business